For your convenience, we accept cash, check, debit cards, major credit cards and Care Credit. And if you have pet insurance, we will be happy to help fill out any necessary insurance forms.
We’re pleased to offer our clients CareCredit® Payment Plans. With CareCredit you can say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
The following bulleted statements are Mohnacky Animal Hospitals,Inc. policies pertaining to the boarding of animals!
- All boarded animals are under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
- All animals must have a current physical exam (within the past 12 months) with a MAH doctor.
- All dogs must have current immunizations against Rabies, Distemper, Parvo Virus, and Kennel Cough (Bordetella and Parainfluenza).
- All cats must have current immunizations against Rabies, Feline Distemper,Rhinotracheitis, and Calici Virus.
- All animals must be free of external parasites(fleas and ticks) at time of admission. All pets with external parasites will be treated upon entry and are charged for this treatment.
Online Pharmacy Policy
You’ve seen TV advertisements for internet pet pharmacies-they promote the convenience of home shopping with the benefit of big savings, but are they a wise option for you and your pet? The FDA has issued warnings about purchasing from online pharmacies. For more information from the FDA please follow the following link: Buyer Beware.
We do have requirements when working with online pharmacies. There are important benefits that our pharmacy offers you and your pet which the internet companies cannot offer. To learn more about the reasons why you should by from us, click here! Please call our office to discuss the requirements and any questions you may have with veterinary online pharmacies.