We have always been proud of our capacity to be of service to our clients and our willingness to “Give Back” as a resource to the community. It’s through the hard work and dedication of our doctors and staff that we are able to show distinct appreciation to the fine military men & woman who serve our country through our “Helping Paws” Program. Help us spread the word to the community by writing an online review.
Please share the details of this program with your friends and family to promote our spay and neuter packages for their pets which in turn will continue to allow us to fuel the voucher program. In addition, for every NEW client you refer to us we will give you and your friend a $25.00 credit on your account. Feel free to download (link to referral rewards page) the referral rewards coupons and help others find veterinary care in our area.
Helping Paws: (Effective September 2013)
- For each routine Spay or Neuter Package performed at our conveniently located hospitals in Carlsbad, Vista & Escondido a “Free Spay or Neuter Voucher” shall be created.
- Every animal receiving a Spay or Neuter Package becomes a “Helping Paw” which contributes to a “Free Voucher” for another pet.
- Either go to www.mohnackyvet.com and locate the practice most convenient to schedule an on-line appointment or call to schedule your pet’s surgery. (Please reference the Helping Paws Program).
Military Appreciation: (Effective October 2013)
- “Free Spay or Neuter Vouchers” shall be made available and allocated to any military personnel on a first come first served basis.
- Military families may schedule “free voucher surgery” at any of our hospitals- Carlsbad, Escondido or Vista.
- Click here to fill out a Helping Paws Voucher Request on-line form
Have you claimed and scheduled your pet’s appointment? Please download the following HP_APPT_LETTER
*This program is subject to change at any time. Due to the high interest in this program we will only be able to offer one voucher, one pet, per household.